Changing or canceling a reservation
Change (addition) of reservation
If you chose the "Time not yet known" option when making the reservation, it is necessary to specify these times no later than 24 hours before the planned arrival. A reservation that is not specified will be considered out-of-date, it will be canceled on the day of planned parking and the vacated parking space will be offered to another client. If you want to specify only the times that you did not know when making the reservation, you can also use the form below. After processing the sent form by our staff, you will receive a new reservation confirmation by email.
The reservation can be changed no later than 24 hours before the planned arrival at the parking lot. Together with the reservation confirmation, we also sent you a code for changing the reservation, which you will need when changing the reservation. You can change your reservation HERE. Such a change will be registered automatically and you will receive an updated Booking Confirmation as soon as it is sent. If the reservation has already been paid, it is not possible to change the date of arrival and departure from the parking lot, but only the arrival and departure times.
If the reservation has not yet been paid for and you have chosen the "Payment upon arrival at the parking lot" method, changing the dates is possible, but when you change them, the price will be recalculated according to the new price list that is valid on the day of the reservation change.
Where can I find a code to change or cancel a reservation?
We have sent you the code for changing the reservation together with the reservation confirmation to the email you provided when making the reservation.
Cancellation of reservation
When canceling a paid reservation, we charge the following cancellation fees:
- Reservation canceled up to 7 days or more before the planned arrival at the parking lot. In this case, we do not charge any cancellation fee and the amount paid will be returned to you in full to the account from which you made the payment.
- Reservation canceled 1 to 6 days before the planned arrival at the parking lot. In this case, we charge a flat-rate cancellation fee of €10. The remaining amount from the paid amount will be returned to the account from which you made the payment.
- Reservation canceled on the planned day of arrival at the parking lot. In this case, we charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the paid amount. The remaining amount will be returned to the account from which you made the payment.
- The customer did not show up for parking. In this case, we charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the paid amount.
How can the reservation be cancelled?
- In our booking system using the booking change code HERE. (The reservation will be canceled immediately and the notification will be sent to you immediately by email.)
- By filling out the following form (The reservation will be canceled after processing by our staff, no later than the next working day. A notification about the cancellation of the reservation will be sent to you by email after processing.)